Free Online Movie Sites     Movie Search     Forum Search     Register

HavenVideo contains User Generated Content and we Respect Copyright Holders
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:54 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Channels II - NEW Haven Video Channels promo
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Moderator

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:52 am
Posts: 1942
Location: From UK but now in sunny sarigerme, Turkey... Now back in UK, see my profile for updates...
:heartz: :heartz: :heartz: :heartz: :heartz: :heartz: :heartz: :heartz:

Hunny....

AMAZING :wubz:

http://www.youtube.com/user/glitterz :flutterz:

________♥__♫♥♫_____♫♥♫
_________♫♥____♫♥♫____♥♫
_________♫♥_____ ♥_____♥♫
__________♫♥__NightAl _♥♫
____________♫♥______♥♫
______________♫♥__♥♫
________________ ♥

_________________
Image
~ My Website ~ My YouTube ~ My StageVu ~ My Lair ~ Glitzy's Glitter Graphics ~
Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Channels II - NEW Haven Video Channels promo
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Haven's Designer

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:53 am
Posts: 6424
Location: Australia
Thank you hun ... I've just written a nice PM to you :heartz:

I think you'll like it :D

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Channels II - NEW Haven Video Channels promo
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Haven's Designer

Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:33 pm
Posts: 5195
Location: Member No.: 41
Oh Ho so you liked the new banner i made so much you just had to make an AMV about it :rofl:

Cheers mate :D

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Channels II - NEW Haven Video Channels promo
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Site Admin

Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:46 pm
Posts: 2563
Location: England, UK
NightAl Babes you are simply amazing :heartz: :heartz: :heartz:


Image

_________________


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Channels II - NEW Haven Video Channels promo
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
Haven's Designer

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:53 am
Posts: 6424
Location: Australia
Kyphe wrote:
Oh Ho so you liked the new banner i made so much you just had to make an AMV about it :rofl:

Cheers mate :D


:grin: :-D :-D :-D

That could certainly be part of the inspiration .... but not only my banner Kyphe, all the banners you make are outrageously good, and the banners you designed for some channels all look great in the vid :)

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Channels II - NEW Haven Video Channels promo
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
Haven's Designer

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:53 am
Posts: 6424
Location: Australia
Kate7567 wrote:
NightAl Babes you are simply amazing :heartz: :heartz: :heartz:


Image


Thank you Kate, your a sweetie hun, that was beautiful :heartz: :heartz:

NightAl AMV wouldn't exist without the Haven ..... that's over a hundred video that would never have been born, including this one, had you not had the vision and guts to start this whole thing :bowz: :bowz:

I only have one cyberspace home and this is it, I was here when you started, and I guess I'll be here till heaven and earth fade away :cheerz: :cheerz:

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Channels II - NEW Haven Video Channels promo
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
VIP Elite

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:33 pm
Posts: 832
I am 100% awestrucken :bowz:

To be included in such a master piece is humbling :wubz:

Thank you Nightal it was a very powerful and moving video. What an amazing and fitting choice blade runner added to the theme.? I've seen things you people couldn't imagine, attack ships off the shoulder of orion..... my most cherished line in any movie is that one by rutger :heartz: When your credit came up at the end on left and the flame on right, it looked stunning so was the music, what you did with the banners its all a 100% diamond 24 carrot masterpiece. I would be very proud of myself if I could do something like this :flutterz:

Image

_________________


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Channels II - NEW Haven Video Channels promo
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
Site Admin

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:58 am
Posts: 1600
Location: UK
NightAl wrote:
NightAl AMV wouldn't exist without the Haven ..... that's over a hundred video that would never have been born, including this one, had you not had the vision and guts to start this whole thing :bowz: :bowz:

I only have one cyberspace home and this is it, I was here when you started, and I guess I'll be here till heaven and earth fade away :cheerz: :cheerz:

You really do have this unique way of making people's hearts flutter and feel warm time and time again just like mine was reading this, that was beautiful Al, I never use this four letter word loosely but I love you hun and I love who and what you are and I love what you do and how you make people feel :heartz:

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Channels II - NEW Haven Video Channels promo
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Haven's Designer

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:53 am
Posts: 6424
Location: Australia
DarknessDawn wrote:
I am 100% awestrucken :bowz:

To be included in such a master piece is humbling :wubz:

Thank you Nightal it was a very powerful and moving video. What an amazing and fitting choice blade runner added to the theme.? I've seen things you people couldn't imagine, attack ships off the shoulder of orion..... my most cherished line in any movie is that one by rutger :heartz: When your credit came up at the end on left and the flame on right, it looked stunning so was the music, what you did with the banners its all a 100% diamond 24 carrot masterpiece. I would be very proud of myself if I could do something like this :flutterz:

Image


Thank you, thank you, for those absolutely beautiful comments Dawn, Ive been really touched by them. :heartz: :heartz:

And your right, I am proud to have made it. I wanted to make the best video I have ever made, because it was for our beloved Haven Channels, and for The Video Haven community, because Video Haven is the best place to be, and Haven people, like you hun, are the best people to be with. :heartz:

Thanks again Dawn. :wubz:

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Channels II - NEW Haven Video Channels promo
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Haven's Designer

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:53 am
Posts: 6424
Location: Australia
Colshy wrote:
NightAl wrote:
NightAl AMV wouldn't exist without the Haven ..... that's over a hundred video that would never have been born, including this one, had you not had the vision and guts to start this whole thing :bowz: :bowz:

I only have one cyberspace home and this is it, I was here when you started, and I guess I'll be here till heaven and earth fade away :cheerz: :cheerz:

You really do have this unique way of making people's hearts flutter and feel warm time and time again just like mine was reading this, that was beautiful Al, I never use this four letter word loosely but I love you hun and I love who and what you are and I love what you do and how you make people feel :heartz:

Image


Lisa, that was lovely hun, I feel exactly the same way about you, and our amazing friends :heartz:

You wouldn't believe the pain I suffered in my heart those few months I was away .... it was incredible, I felt like my roof had been blown away :-D

This place is just very special to me ... and I'm not in the least bit interested in going anywhere else :cheerz:

I doubt there are many forums where good friends can openly express their love and fondness for each other, but The Haven is one! And old friends do say I love you, with sincerity and genuine affection and that's why I love it here :wubz: :wubz:

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to: