Free Online Movie Sites     Movie Search     Forum Search     Register

HavenVideo contains User Generated Content and we Respect Copyright Holders
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Should Eureka be renewed for another season?
1. Yes 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
2. No 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
3. I don't care. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
4. What's Eureka? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2
 Post subject: Eureka cancelled after 5th season, bummer!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:46 am 
VIP

I was really pissed-off when I read that Eureka was not going to continue after the 5Th season! Especially after the network announced several weeks ago, that they ordered several more episodes after the 5Th season. Another good show flushed down the drain! That seems to be the norm for most good shows! They did it to Star Treks Enterprise, to Blade the series, and my favorite older show Star Trek! Even after T.V. guide called Monday's on SyFy, one of the best power-house Monday's on Monday nights! Granted, there are still like 13 episodes left in the season and a Christmas special coming in December. But, to cancel a great show that is doing good in the Nelson ratings! That's just not right! The one show that they should cancel, is Being Human the American version! As far as I am concerned, the British version is a lot better then ours. The character that plays Josh in our version, Sam Hunington, his character is such a winy butt! And that's a shame, because he is such a good actor when it comes to movies! He was hilarious in Dylan Dog: Dead of Night movie! I just wish that there was a drive, to keep the show going. That way the fans can voice their opinions and try to keep the show rolling for another several season! But then again, that's just wishful thinking. :rofl:

Profile E-mail